"Very easy, very polite, smooth operation and competitive price. What more can I say?"
- P.G., Australia
Guaranteed Lowest Fare, Convenient Advanced Booking, E-Ticket to Board with Passport, Low Book Fee
"Very easy, very polite, smooth operation and competitive price. What more can I say?" - P.G., Australia
When traveling by air within China, do not use Expedia, Travelocity, or Orbitz to buy your plane tickets. Why? Because these and other foreign travel companies are much more expensive than having us book them for you. With the Great Wall Adventure Club, we’re your best friend when it comes to all your China travel needs! We are guaranteed to get you the lowest price possible on your airfare.
We have a great relationship with the leading China hotel and airfare networks. We can send you anywhere in China on the best airlines at extremely competitive prices. With our help, you can spend your money in China on more desirable things instead of blowing much of your travel budget on airfare.
China Airfare-booking Tips
1. Chinese domestic tickets do not require 14-21days of advanced registration to obtain a lower price. Prices are determined by a real-time system that updates the ticket prices based on availability. In many cases, tickets are sold at a significant discount, even if the flight is on the next day. That is different from the Western (or American) system. However, as is the case with most things, the price is usually better the earlier you book your tickets.
2. Every day, there are chances that you can geta first-class or business-class seat at the price of an economy. These are sales tickets that are very limited, so we encourage you to book as soon as you see them.
3. Flying between Chinese cities sometimes is cheaper than flying between American (or European) cities. It is not uncommon to see a $60airfare for a one-way ticket from Beijing to Shanghai.
4. One-way tickets are very cheap, and a round-trip ticket is not less expensive than two one-way tickets. Therefore, you don't have to worry about paying a higher price if you don't buy round-trip. It is very convenient to go to two one-ways separately. It is usually how passengers in China prefer to travel.
5. If traveling to Hong Kong, it is often cheaper to fly to Shenzhen, a major Chinese city just outside Hong Kong's borders. Because Hong Kong is considered an international destination, it is significantly less expensive to fly to Shenzhen, considered a domestic flight. It is effortless to get transportation to and from Hong Kong, as buses and shuttles leave all the time for around $10.
We will help you book your Chinese demotic tickets to connect your flight from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou to other cities in China. Thus you'll be able to plan your trip well ahead of time. Also, you'll take advantage of getting lower prices most of the time. e-Ticketing will be the only way to handle your booking. You'll get your boarding pass with your passport from the airline's counter at the airport. So please remember to bring your passport!
Low Booking Fee
We'll charge a small fee for each airline ticket successfully booked to cover our time and labor. Below is the fee structure:
$9.99 for each one-way ticket on the domestic economy, $12.99for domestic business or first-class;
$14.99 for each round-trip ticket on the domestic economy, $19.99for domestic business or first-class;
$29.99 for each international economy; $49.99 for each international business or first-class.
Fees will be waived if you also book a hotel with us.
Airport Fee and Tax
We will give you the total price when you book with us. When you compare with other costs, please keep in mind that the airport fee and taxes will be added to the original price. Depending on where you are going and coming from, the extra cost is generally around 100 to 200RMB or 20-30 USD.
Payment Methods - via Our Payment Center
We know that as you prepare for your China trip, you have a lot on your mind and a lot to do. That's why we want to make paying for your China flights and tour program as simple, safe, and quick as possible. Our payment page is easy to navigate and read and is designed based on the country where you live, as well as your preferred method of payment. You can pay by direct deposit, credit/debit card, or, depending on the country you live in, by wire transfer or PayPal. If you have any further questions, please contact one of our customer service specialists, who will reply to you within 24 hours.
Copyright © 2003-2023 Great Wall Adventure Club, USA & China - All Rights Reserved.