"Very easy, very polite, smooth operation and competitive price. What more can I say?"
- P.G., Australia
When traveling by air within China, do not use Expedia, Travelocity, or Orbitz to buy your plane tickets. Why?Because these and other foreign travel companies are much moreexpensive than having us book them for you. This story proves it. It is best to find a friend when it comes to booking your plane tickets in China. Well, with Great Wall Adventure club we’re your best friend when itcomes to all your China travel needs! In fact, we are guaranteed toget you the lowest price possible on your airfare.
We have a great relationship with the leading China hotel andairfare networks. We can send you anywhere in China on the best airlines at extremelycompetitive prices. With Great Wall Adventure Club you can spend your money in China on more desirable things, instead of blowing much of your travel budget on airfare.
China Airfare-booking Tips
1. Chinese domestic tickets do not require 14-21days advanced registration in order to obtain a lower price. Prices are determined by a real-time system that updates the ticket pricesbased on availability. In many cases tickets are sold at a significant discount, even if the flight is the on the next day.This is totally different from the Western (or American) system.However, as is the case with most things, the price is usually better the earlier you book your tickets.
2. Everyday, there are chances that you can geta first-class or business-class seat at the price of an economy. These are sales tickets that are very limited, so we encourage you to book as soon as you see them.
3. Flying between Chinese cities sometimes are cheaper than flying between American (or European) cities. It is not uncommon to see a $60airfare for a one-way ticket from Beijing to Shanghai.
4. One-way tickets are very cheap, and a round-trip ticket is not cheaper than two one-way tickets. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about paying a higher price if you don’t buy round-trip. It is veryconvenient to go two one-ways separately, and it is usually how passengers in China prefer to travel.
5. If traveling to Hong Kong, it is often cheaper to fly toShenzhen, a major Chinese city just outside the borders of HongKong. Because Hong Kong is considered an international destination,it is significantly less expensive to fly to Shenzhen,considered adomestic flight. It is very easy to get transportation to and from hong Kong, as buses and shuttles leave all the time for around $10.
This service will help you book your Chinese demotic tickets that can connect your flight if you need totransfer from Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou to other cities inChina. Thus you'll be able to plan your trip well ahead of time. Also, you'll take the advantage of getting lower prices for most ofthe time. e-Ticketing will be the only way to handle your booking.You'll simply get your boarding pass with your passport from the airline's counter at the airport. So please remember to bring yourpassport!
Low Booking Fee
For each airline ticket successfully booked, we'll charge a small fee to cover our time and labor. Below is thefee structure:
$9.99 for each one-way ticket on the domestic economy, $12.99for domestic business or first-class;
$14.99 for each round-trip ticket on domestic economy, $19.99for domestic business or first-class;
$29.99 for each international economy; $49.99 for each international business or first-class.
Fees will be waived if you also book a hotel with us.
Airport Fee and Tax
We will give you the total price when you bookwith us, but when you are comparing with other prices, please keep in mind that the airport fee and possibly other taxes and fees will be added on to the original price. It is, depending on where you are going and coming from, generally around 100 to 200RMB, or 20-30 USD.
Payment Methods - via Our Payment Center
We know that as you prepare for your China trip, you have a lot on your mind and a lot to do.That's why we want to make paying for your China flights and tour program as simple, safe and quick as possible. Our payment page is easy to navigate and read, and is designed based on the country where you live, as well as your preferred method of payment. You can pay by direct deposit, credit/debit card, or depending on the country in which you live, by wire transfer or PayPal. If youhave any further questions, please contact one of our customer service specialists, who will reply to you within 24 hours.
Copyright © 2003-2020 Great Wall Adventure Club, USA & China - All Rights Reserved.