Traveling to China is not easy. The weather, transporation, food, and the culture are very different to international tourists. If you get sick or hurt, if you need to cancel due to inclement weather, if your luggage is lost or stolen, or if you miss the flight or train, your insurance plan will be your remedy. When the unforeseen occurs, you can rely upon travel insurance coverage to help make points right.
In the past years, we have seen below occurrences:
1) A couple had to return home in Seattle because the wife slipped and got her hand and ankle hurt in a hotel the first night they arrived in China.
2) A mother and her 13-year old daughter from Nevada arrived in Beijing. The daughter got strong allergy to the air pollution so they had to return home the next day.
3) A preganant woman from Louisanna had to go to the hospital in Beijing immediately for an obstetric emergency in Beijing. She and her husband stayed in the hospital for 12 days.
4) A family of six had to return to Texas because of his company requested the husband to return immediately due to a product recall.
5) A family was refused to enter China at the Beijing Airport because they were not aware they would have to have Chinese visas. They had to return to the U.S. immediately.
Fortunately, they got valuable travel coverages. Great Wall Adventure Club endorsed their claims by preparing the documents of their tour cost or proof of purchase. A lady was proactive in her planning of cruise travel to Asia and bought 'cancel for any reason' travel insurance when her China trip had to be canceled because of the coronavirus outbreak. She got all the money back from the cruise company.
Great Wall Adventures have partnered with the below two best insurance companies in the United States and China to offer you a travel insurance for a safe and hassle-free. Please click the links to learn more about their offers and make your choice.