China Visitor's Visa and Visa Assistance

Visa Assistance

A Chinese visa is a permit issued by Chinese visa authorities to non-Chinese citizens for entry into, exit from, and transit through China. American citizens and citizens of most countries are required to obtain a visa before entering China. There are eight categories of ordinary visas, which are respectively marked with the letters C, D, F, G, J-1, J-2, L, X, and Z. 

The most popular type of visa is L-Visa. It is also known as a tourist visa. It is issued to those who visit China for tourist purposes, family visits, or other personal matters.  

For American passport holders, Great Wall Adventure Club can assist you with the procedure to ensure you will have the permit to visit China by referring your application to a visa agent in Dallas, Texas. The agent's service is not restricted to which state you reside. Citizens from any state can apply through this agent. If you travel to Tibet, please contact us for tips to prepare your application and Tibet Travel Permit.

For citizens of other countries, Great Wall Adventure Club is glad to prepare a letter of invitation that validates your travel booking with us. Please contact us.

China Visa Requirements


a) Original passport (Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity) 

b) Passport size photographs: 1 

c) Visa application form. Download here

d) Invitation letter from a travel agent (We will prepare it for free.)

e) A document stating your job (if you work)

Related China Travel Services


Contact Us

Drop us a line!