For more than ten years Great Wall Adventure Club has strived to create the best China travel experience possible. So far our efforts have brought us recognition and notice, as evidenced by our coverage in publications such as The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Fodor’s China Guidebook and CNN.com. We have also received television coverage through NBC during the Beijing Olympics in 2008.
However, we want to keep putting the word out about what we do, and all that this wonderful country has to offer. That’s why we have an exciting new offer for clients whose job is within the traditional media fields (journalists, film/TV producers, actors, free lancers, feature writers, photographers, PR/press agents, and any other sort of opinion makers). For those in the traditional media profession who take one of our tours, we are offering a special discount if you write or publicize your experience in any way. Of course, we want you to be completely objective, and we want your true feelings and impressions on what you experienced. If you are in the media field and interested, your discount can be implemented in one or more of the following ways:
* A substantial price reduction of a Great Wall adventure, including hiking and camping
* An additional discount on a city tour(s)
* Free airport/train station pickup and drop off, including VIP courtesy service
* Free show passes to a Chinese acrobatics or Kungfu show
* Any other special assistance you might need during your stay in China