It has been shown that travel to a new land has a positive impact on people, and these people in turn have the ability to impact the world. As an agent and provider of this change, you have the power to change people’s lives for the better every single day. Travel can make a difference, and at Great Wall Adventure Club, we exist solely to make that difference. We’re working behind the scenes to make the amazing, dramatic, you-really-had-to-be-there moments throughout all of China accessible to everyone. Help us make a difference in people’s lives by joining us today!
Whatever your clients' particular preference, you can find it here at Great Wall Adventure Club. There are as many different ways to travel and explore China as there are places to go. Some destinations lend themselves better to active and physical exploration, while others are geared towards travelers wishing for a more leisurely pace.
For those wishing to work with Great Wall Adventure Club, we offer the following:
* There is no minimum requirement for the numbers of guests you send us. We treat every agent equally and fairly, no exceptions.
* We can customize your trip and develop a dynamic and one-of-a-kind itinerary that meets the specific needs of your clients. Our services include our flagship Great Wall hiking/camping, but also cover the entirety of China, from the Terracotta Warriors to a Yangshuo Li River Cruise.
* Payments can be made easily through our Payment Center at www.greatwalladventure.com/payment.
* We can either provide you with an amazing commission, or offer you a competitive partnership price for you to resell.
* Our rates come with no hidden catches or fees that can otherwise upset your clients. In China, many tourist companies try to win your business by offering you an unreasonably low price, but in return will take your clients (once in their hands) to do unwanted shopping or alter the travel itinerary without notifying you. This has the ability to hurt your business and reputation significantly.
* We have American and Chinese associates that understand your clients better than anyone else. We have teams operating in our US office and at our own operation center in Beijing. Rather than working with a Chinese company, where delays and poor (English) communication skills are the norm, you can feel very comfortable, confident and assured in working with our team in the USA.
* In addition to sightseeing and Great Wall hiking, we are also adept at handling all the logistical requirements that your clients would require. Airfare, hotels, train tickets, ground transportation-we have extensive experience (over ten years’ worth) in covering it all. When your clients are looking to travel to China, we are your one-stop shop for everything you’d need!
To get started on making a difference in your clients’ lives, please fill out the form or contact us by email or phone.