* Take the Gubeikou Watertown tourist bus from Beijing to Gubeikou for only 48 RMB each way.
* Take the new bullet train line to Gubeikou for only 12 RMB each way.
* Catch stunning sunset views and meet NO crowds on great rolling terrain.
* See the most famous part of the Wall involved in many battles in the history
* Camp on the Great Wall at night to experience what the ancient warriors could do.
* Group size from 1.
* Dinner and breakfast are included.
* A 2-3 hours of hiking at Gubeikou is extra.
* Last-minute signup is OK, even past midnight. There is NO deadline.
* Available every day!
Our local experts (camping managers) serve this tour who lives in the Great Wall village. They don't speak English but know how to use a translation app to communicate with you. You are also encouraged to use a translation app vice versa. They are incredibly experienced and friendly.
Optional Upgrade to Private Transfer
Rather than taking public buses, you can request a private transfer for you. We’ll send a very experienced driver and excellent vehicle to meet you in the place you designate (hotel, home, workplace, etc.) and transfer you back to your original site or airport or train station.